Fashion Time   +  vintage

Installed: Over the Knee, Under the Influence

Hey loves! Happy Hump Day...the weekend's almost here.

I was checking out Chictopia for the first time, and saw quite a few looks that included over-the-knee socks.

Right-Click Saved from:http://chictopia.com

Right-Click Saved from:http://chictopia.com
I've always wanted to wear a pair, but talked myself out of it time after time. Thanks to my *right-click saves* and this blog, I'm starting to take more risks with fashion. I wanted to take a somewhat preppy outfit and funk it up a bit.

Wearing socks may seem like a small feat (haha), but I'm guilty of playing it safe at times. So I decided to push the envelope further. Instead of wearing my leopard print scarf (last worn here) like I'd planned, I threw on these cheetah print peep-toe wedges.

Most of the people I consider my fashion idols have one thing in common: they're fearless with their style. They wear what they want how they want and where they want. I'm trying to adopt that same gusto with my style.
I kinda like the unexpected element the shoes bring to this outfit. And even if I didn't like it, or if no one liked it, that's fine too. It's perfectly okay to take risks with your attire. It's not like you can't change your clothes :o)

Wanna Right-Click Save? Men's vintage sweater Random old scarf Rachel Pally dress Vintage suitcase Usual arm party Versona Accessories socks Nina shoes