Fashion Time   +  What I Wore

What I Wore: 11.21.11

Howdy loves! I've been MIA for a few days...I know ya missed me (not really, but humor me).

I had a fun weekend hanging with friends. Saturday night I went to my cousin's birthday dinner and had Korean BBQ for the first time. Between that and all the sushi and pizza I ate, I swear I've gained 5 lbs. Forget the battle of the bulge, I'm fighting the battle of the bulgogi. It was yummy, though.

I tried to rush home today and take pics before dark so I could finally post again, as I have been a bad blogger mommy and totally neglected little *Right-Click Save*. I was not successful, as you can see. But I took the pics anyway. Let's hope that Blog Protective Services doesn't take my web page away.

Wanna Right-Click Save? Thrifted trench coat Vintage belt Thrifted bracelet Vintage briefcase Christian Louboutin shoes (worn to celebrate CL's 20th anniversary today!)