Fashion Time   +  vintage

Bloggers Do It Better: Sequins

Hey loves! I'm linking up with Kristina of Pretty Shiny Sparkly for another fun Bloggers Do It Better challenge. This time, we're going über-girly and rocking sequins!

I was going to wear this out for New Year's Eve, but my boo and I ended up going to a casual house party instead.

My dress is really old...bought it years ago. The shoes were a Christmas gift from my Mama & Daddy #woot

I call this one "Moves Like Jagger". Not Mick Jagger, his lesser-known brother Rick.
The beauty of taking blog pics inside of comfort of your own home is that you can pose all cray and no one can laugh at you. They'll just laugh at you when they view your blog, but at least you can't hear any of it.

I know there's a lot of controversy surrounding the wearing of fur in fashion. Most of the time, I don't really have a preference. I rock it faux and fo' real. This fur capelet, however, is very special to me because it belonged to my grandma. I will treasure it and wear it proudly, regardless of what anyone says. At least it's vintage, right?

Sheesh, I haven't posted since before the new year began. This is my first post of the year!

How's 2012 treating you all so far?

Wanna Right-Click Save? Express dress Grandma's fur capelet Ann Taylor shoes Forever 21 cuff & Honesty bracelets