Fashion Time   +  vintage

Installed: Minaj à 21

Hey loves! It's pop quiz time :o)

Take a gander at this pic...

The Right-Click Save

Right-Click Saved from: http://fashionbombdaily.com
Do you think I *right-click saved* Nicki Minaj's
A. Blonde lacefront wig?B. Butt injections?C. Color-block dress?D. Both A & B

Answer:
C, of course! (It would've been A, but the wig I ordered didn't show up in time for this post *le sigh*)
Here goes nothing!!
The Install

Even did a lil color-blocking with my shoes!

Forgot to snap a pic with my bag. Found her during one of my recent thrifting excursions. She's a cutie, huh?

So, the dress that Nicki and I are rocking came from...
*drumroll*
Forever 21!!!!
*collective gasps and applause from the audience*
Note: Yes, the title of this post is a play on a very...suggestive...phrase, but I'm referring to the rapper and the clothing retailer. This is a family blog!

Kudos to Onika for wearing items that are affordable for us *right-click saving* babes out there. I paid less than $30 for this baby, and my bank account was pleased.
Wanna Right-Click Save?Forever 21 dress (now sold out, surprise surprise)Arden B. leather jacketVintage beltNine West shoesThrifted purse

I've got tons of pics to share with you all. No more slacking on my blog posts. Be back soon!