Fashion Time   +  TIME

Scrap Art Studio - February Challenges!

Happy February, everyone! My favorite month of the year! My birthday, son's birthday, Valentine's Day and the first signs (in California anyway!) of the approaching Spring! What's not to like???

Congratulations to KimR for winning the $5.00 Shop credit drawing at Scrap Art Studio for participating in the January Challenges! Whoo-Hoo!

If you want to get in on the action, the February Challenges are up! This month I'm hosting the "I'm in the Mood for Love" challenge - just scrap about someone or something you love and upload it to our February Challenge Gallery and maybe you'll be February's $5.00 Shop Credit winner! The rules for each challenge can be found in the Challenges section of the Scrap Art Studio forum - won't you join us?

Here's a layout I did for the challenge - my son and daughter-in-law in one of my favorite pictures from their wedding - using my [gotta have] Heart kit, soon to be released at Scrap Art Studio. Come join in the fun!