Fashion Time   +  Vintage Finds

Vintage Braided Rug...SOLD! Thanks Gayle!

I fell in love with this colorful braided rug that I picked up at an Estate sale. When I got it home and laid it out flat, it was obvious that it had never been used or stepped on.

Here it is, three years later and it continues to be rolled up and past from room to room, as I don't trust our cats. I'm sure it would be far too tempting to dig their claws into it.

So I've decided to post it on Etsy .

This is a braided wool rug; you can easily see the different patterns and colors of fabric chosen. The braids are tight with no loose ends, breaks or flaws. It is reversible without notice of any knots, beginnings or ends to the braids.

The rug measures 4 feet 4 1/2inches round. Perfect for under a small farm table table and chairs or a bedroom.

$117.00

If you are interested in this rug and you are close by for pick up, feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment, otherwise I will put it up on Etsy Saturday morning.

Have a great day!

PS Red Antique Deacon bench in photo is for sale as well...all SEVEN feet of it!