Fashion Time   +  style

*Linked-In*: FreddyO.com--Toya Wright's New T-Shirt Line, Fashion Is My Boyfriend

Hey loves, I'm rolling out a new feature today. Thanks to Dea Win of Pretty Girls Rock Dresses, I am now a Staff Writer for the popular gossip blog FreddyO.com! Dea not only rocks pretty dresses, but she wears several hats as well. Dea serves as Managing Editor for FreddyO.com, and she has given me the opportunity to share my sass and snark with over 90,000 readers! I'll be putting a fashionable spin on the world of gossip and entertainment, and I couldn't be more excited about it. This is gonna be fun :-) To keep my loves in the loop, I'm sharing my FreddyO.com posts here on *Right-Click Save* in a new feature called *Linked-In*. My passion has always been in writing, and this year I have set out to indulge in what I love more often. So I'll be sharing any posts, articles, or features from other sites that I've had the honor of being a part of--I'm trying to take over the world wide web! Check out my first FreddyO.com post evah! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Toya Wright's New T-Shirt Line, Fashion Is My Boyfriend Though Toya Wright is happily married, we hear she’s got a boyfriend as well. Don’t clutch your pearls–Mrs. Wright isn’t cheating on hubby Memphitz. She introduced the world to her new line of t-shirts, Fashion Is My Boyfriend, via Twitter a few weeks ago. The collection is sold exclusively at Toya’s Garb Boutique in New Orleans and can also be ordered online at https://www.shopgarbboutique.com/ . The sleeveless, tank-style tops feature the line’s name on the front in black and red text, or leopard print if your boyfriend’s a bit of an animal. And the revealing back shows plenty o’ skin courtesy of a couple of strategically placed ties. These tees are perfect for casual, yet sexy look while running errands…or for a certain Barbadian bad girl’s concert.

*Right-Click Saved* from: https://www.shopgarbboutique.com/ Toya’s daughter Reginae rocked a teen-appropriate version of the Fashion Is My Boyfriend top while backstage with Rihanna after the Pour It Up singer’s Miami show on Saturday night. She paired the tee with a flannel shirt, black leggings, and Christian Louboutin sneakers.

*Right-Click Saved* from: Reginae Carter's Facebook page

*Right-Click Saved* from: Reginae Carter's Facebook page

*Right-Click Saved* from: Toya Wright's Instagram page

*Right-Click Saved* from: Reginae Carter's Facebook page Miss Reginae is growing up to be a beautiful young lady, isn’t she? Be sure to visit Garb Boutique and snag one of these fab tees! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And be sure to visit FreddyO.com for more from Dea Win, Freddy O, and all of the writers who make FreddyO.com THE place for all celebrity news and gossip! And of course, stay tuned for more from yours truly ;-)