Fashion Time   +  scrapbook

Art Scrap Emporium and Freebies!

I am so excited to announce a brand new resource for scrappers and crafters of all kinds! Art Scrap Emporium, which launches today - May 1 - is a directory of scrapping and crafting services! What a great idea Teri Hanson and Cheryl McCain had - and I'm so honored to be a part of it! In celebration of today's Grand Opening, the Art Scrap Emporium is offering a wonderful, free, digital scrapbook collaboration called "Seaside". As you can seen from my portion of the collab, the colors are soft and soothing and the kit will be a perfect choice to scrap your memories!

Click the image to get my portion of the collab and head on back to the Art Scrap Emporium to collect the other designers' contributions. Once you get there, be sure to check out the Coupons area for an exclusive coupon for 10% off everything in each of my stores!

Image Linked to Download