Fashion Time   +  vintage

Fashionably Late: 4.29.12

Hey loves, both old and new! I've gained some additional friends over the past few weeks. Glad to see my craziness hasn't scared any of you away (yet).

I've decided to switch things up a bit. My What I Wore posts will now be known as Fashionably Late, since I've been slacking on getting these pics off of my camera.

As you can see, thanks to blogging, the color-blocking trend is now a way of life for me. I added two neutrals by way of my denim jacket and nude sandals. I really like these colors together--their punchy hues are perfect for this warm extremely hot...omigosh why is it so hot?!? weather we've been having lately.

Fooling around with photo editing software...

Picnik has decided to let the ants take over the party, so now I'm left with no go-to photo editing source. Anyone have any suggestions, besides Photoshop?

Wanna Right-Click Save?Thrifted denim jacketForever 21 camiH&M skirtMichael Kors watchUsual arm party (vintage necklace worn as bracelet, bangles from street vendor)Xhilaration bag via TargetJoan & David sandals

Chat with ya later, loves!