Fashion Time   +  vintage

Installed: Comical

These past few days have been super busy, loves #storyofmylife I meant to post this a week ago, but you know how that goes... Give me credit for at least coming through and posting something :-) Anyways, I saw actress Taraji P. Henson wearing this cute tube skirt on a post from The Fashion Bomb. I was totally drawn in by the comic-themed graphics (see what I did there?), so I had to make it my own. After doing some research, I found out the skirt was made by Topshop...and it was sold out, of course. Like any good superhero, I didn't give up. I finally found the skirt on the Nordstrom site and they just so happened to have my size. The good girl always wins in the end #POW The Right-Click Save

*Right-Click Saved* from: http://fashionbombdaily.com
The Install 

I call this the "I'm too sexy for my skirt" photo shoot... 

Apparently, this skirt gives me the power to feel myself a lil too much.

Good thing I've also got the power to laugh at myself. Wanna Right-Click Save?ASOS dress (worn as top)Vintage beltTopshop skirtMichael Kors watchThrifted braceletMix No. 6 sandals Be sure to tune in next time, loves. Same bat time, same bat channel.