Fashion Time   +  writing

Vintage Handwriting 2 and Thank You!

Thanks to those of you who "Liked" my Facebook Fan page - I hope you enjoyed your free template! I'm getting close to 100 "Likes" and once I do, I'll have new freebie for you!

Now on to Vintage Handwriting 2! Oh what a find! These are just wondeful samples of old handwriting, which I have meticulously extracted to give you the best quality possible! Some are a little grungy. Some are post cards; some from letters; and others from handwritten books. Some are from the late 1800's and some a bit later. Some are ornate and some just everyday writing, but I am totally, 100% charmed by all of them! Use them to add texture and interest to your projects - they add such a feel of intimacy! Can you tell I have a passion for all things vintage?

I just have to share with you the text of one of the items included:

"Mr. R. W. Wright Rome: We went to hear J. Caesar in the Forum today but he had such a small audience he refused to speak and the Romans wouldn't give the money back at the box office. That's the way Rome does. We greatly enjoyed your letters today especially the latest bulletins. Lee is such a big man in Rome the togas are too short. We are trying to take your advice and do as Rome does but it generally does us first. With Love to all M L, 5/15 - 1908"

The writer's sense of humor reminds me of my own Father! Commercial Use for this product is ok and it's on sale in both of my stores for an introductory 30% off.

Available at Digital Design Den Escape and Scrap