Fashion Time   +  vintage

Everybody, Everywhere: Highlighter

Hey loves. Look at me posting twice in one week like I used to *happy dance*
I was totally about to scrap this whole post, but I just read The Fashionista Next Door's post about insecurities and it brought me to tears. I struggle with every flaw that Eboni mentioned dealing with, on top of gaining weight after graduating from college. I actually didn't think I should even start a blog because I wasn't small enough or didn't have that perfect hourglass figure like the curvy bloggers out there.
But even after mustering up the courage to start *Right-Click Save*, I find myself nitpicking over each and every picture I take and end up finding a gazillion things wrong. And that's just not healthy! So reading Eboni's post just moments before I decided to scrap my plans to post tonight was perfect timing.
So I'm going to stop highlighting my flaws (and you all should too!!) and going to continue to add highlighter hues to my wardrobe. That was my lame attempt at an awesome transition into the topic of today's post--NEON!
I just purchased this Forever 21 motorcycle jacket, and the timing couldn't have been better since this month's Everybody, Everywear challenge is to rock neon brights. I threw on my new jacket with my favorite summer vintage Levi cutoffs and my absolute favorite pair of shoes. Very risque look for me, but I'll try just about any look at least once. Ya never know!

Wanna Right-Click Save?Forever 21 jacket
Vintage Levi distressed shorts
Michael Kors watch
The usual arm party
Christian Louboutin shoes

Be sure to check out how other bloggers got their neon on this month!

Image 4970

Oh, and I totally missed *Right-Click Save*'s first birthday on June 11th!!!! That means it's giveaway time, loves!
I'll post the deets later this week...so exciting :-)