Fashion Time   +  TIME

Sunshine State

Hello loves! Sorry for the lapse in posting (already *SMH*). My 9 to 5 has sent me to Florida for the week. Other than the daily 10-minute rain showers, the weather has been absolutely beautiful. I grew up near the beach so I love any chance I can get to be near the ocean. I just had to venture away from this conference yesterday and make a trip to the nearest beach. The feeling of sand between my toes makes me feel right at home!

I've noticed that since I've arrived in the "Sunshine State", I'm compelled to break away from wearing the muted colors I normally rock. You just can't be surrounded by all of this sun and not feel the need to follow suit! So when I made it back to my hotel room, I immediately hopped on my laptop to right-click save . The fact that color-blocking is a huge trend this season means I have tons of inspiration to choose from!

I truly believe that wearing fun and bright colors can positively adjust your mood. How can you be in grouch-mode when you're dressed in head-to-toe happiness? Impossible! Now is the perfect time for me to add some punches of color to my mostly-neutral wardrobe.

Guess this means I'll have to go shopping once again...it's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it, right? :o)

Hmmm...I noticed as I was choosing inspiration pictures that I must be subconsciously drawn to the color orange. Sounds like a great shade to use for my color-block outfit. See, you can learn about yourself and your personal style when you right-click save !

My Right-Click Saves of the Week

I just love this lemon/lime combo!

Photo Credit: www.brooklynblonde.com

I've been drooling over Gucci's take on color-blocking all season. These fab 'fits are from the Spring 2011 collection.

Photo Credit: www.stylist.com

Give me a shorts + blazer combo and I'm in heaven!

Photo Credit: www.columbiatribune.com
Last, but certainly not least...one of my favorite celebs to right-click save : Rhianna!

Photo Credit: www.cdn.stylepage.com
Happy clicking!!