Fashion Time   +  vintage

Copy & Paste: Hold The Mustard

Copy & Paste \ ˈ kä-pē ( ˈ )an(d) ˈ pāst\: To recreate your favorite Right-Click Save, while including your own personal touches.

Hey loves, I'm winding down on this lazy Sunday evening. Hope you all had a great weekend!

I was trying to figure out what I could throw on today, and I remembered one of my right-click saves from the other day--the mustard colored skirt outfit from that photo of the fabulously dressed ladies. I've since discovered that the lady in mustard is none other than Shala Monroque, and I tried my best to channel some of her style today.

To be honest, I'm not crazy about the 'fit on me...but hey, I am not afraid to experiment with fashion! How else will you find out what you like and don't like? We (and when I say 'we', I mean me ) here at *Right-Click Save* don't play it safe!

Apparently, my boyfriend thought I looked especially sexy in this getup, as he told me this several times throughout the day. But this isn't the first time he's thought I looked great when I thought I looked a HAM...gotta love him for making me feel good about myself, though!

The Right-Click Save...

Photo Credit: www.style.com
The Copy & Paste...

Everybody's had one, so spill--what was your most recent fashion flop...that piece of clothing that just did NOT work for you? I won't laugh at you if you won't laugh at me :o)

Wanna Right-Click Save? Thrifted men's denim shirt (no label) Marc by Marc Jacobs skirt Vintage clutch Vintage bracelets--right wrist (one necklace worn as a bracelet), gifted bracelets--left wrist Christian Louboutin shoes
Oh, and by the way, I was invited to a very exciting event on Saturday and I'll be sharing the pics and deets soon!
Time for bed...sweet dreams, loves!