Fashion Time   +  Things

Fashionable ATL

What do you get when you add 40 Atlanta-area fashion bloggers, a super cute party boutique, manicures and makeup artists, awesome prizes and goodie bags, and delicious food and yummy mimosas?

You get the first annual Fashionable ATL Blogger Meetup!!

I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to take part in this momentous experience, thanks to the oh so lovely Eboni of The Fashionista Next Door .

So, guess who forgot to charge her camera battery before she got there? Nooooo, not me!

Okay, it was me.

This fact added to the nervousness I was already feeling. As I pulled up to the parking lot near the location-- Envy's Pretty Party boutique , I considered turning around and going back home. I mean...with a boutique full of women who all posts pictures of themselves online and talk about fashion (Side note: Aren't the reactions of people who don't get the point of blogging about fashion hilarious?) , a diva ego showdown is bound to happen!

But alas, I'd already paid $7 to park. I could peek my head in for a lil while, right?

(Another side note: These photos were taken after the kind staff at Envy's allowed me to charge my battery behind their cash register, tee hee)

I walk through the door and see this pretty lady.

Then I read her shirt (which I loved, by the way) and thought, "Ah ha!! There goes the diva I knew had to be up in here!" I also thought, "Yes, yes...your blog is more fashionable than mine *cries*"

This is Jai from the blog Southern Fashionality . And not only was she a sweetheart, EVERYONE there was sooooooo nice! I had to check and see if I was still in Atlanta, the land of the pretentious. There wasn't even that one chick that thinks she's better than everyone else (you know there's one of those at every function that involves a group of females). These girls warmed my heart. Loves them already.

Envy's Pretty Party boutique was absolutely adorable as well. I live 5 minutes away from this area, and had no idea it was here.

There were makeup artists in the boutique, and a manicurist painting nails with China Glaze polish.

By the time I was able to get a pic of the cupcakes made by The Cupcake Genie , the numbers were low. But they were yummy! I wanted to ask the Genie for another wish...more cupcakes!
I met Elle--an aspiring blogger--and thought her mix of military and lingerie was a right-click save !

Jazz H of Fashion Rouge: A Jade Collective managed to snap a pic of me doing who knows what. I totally fell for her huge yellow ASOS clutch and black Jessica Simpson Dany sandals (kicking myself for not getting those!)

Right-Click Saved from: www.jadecoloredracks.com

I won a Charming Charlie necklace during the raffle! How'd they know I was into orange this year?

Right-Click Saved from: https://www.facebook.com/SouthernFashionality

Some of the wonderful women I had the chance to meet that night!

Right-Click Saved from: https://www.facebook.com/SouthernFashionality
No event is complete without a SWAG BAG, and our swag was on a hundred that night (is that how the young folks say it?)
We got...
Annekas Butter Exfoliate and Butter Bambola Beauty Acai Anti Oxidant Cleanser BioCare Labs Lip Treatment By Shana Candle Carson Bryce Trading Co Organic Sugar Body Polish China Glaze Nail polish in "Shocking Pink" Danae's Creations Body Icing & Lotion Ba r

Lamik Beauty red lipgloss a FREE pair of Sole Society shoes

We Lover Colors Tights (I actually got knee high socks instead of the tights) aaaaaaaaaaaand coupons for: Steve Madden True You Cosmetics We Love Colors Bambola Beauty Charming Charlie

I'd post pics of everything if I hadn't opened everything up and started using it right away...
I'm so glad I decided to check Fashionable ATL out. It solidified the good feeling I have for starting *Right-Click Save*. I've been introduced to great people, and I've only just begun...who knows where else this little blog will take me!
Have a good night, loves!
And have fun for me. After working 11+ hour days this week, the only thing I want to do tonight is update this blog and go to sleep!