Fashion Time   +  Wildlife

It's like a Disney Movie

...I don't need to go outside and start singing to have the creatures come out to greet me each morning...they automatically come to me, knowing that I am the one that brings them treats, fills their favorite watering spots with fresh water and have little chats with them when they come so close I could touch them.

In the gorgeous morning sunshine, I sat out on my patio sipping coffee and having quiet time...she came to say hello and feed on her favorite Pineapple Sage.

It seemed to be picture perfect until things went terribly wrong, but luckily only for a few seconds...

Pfft! You ever have one of those mornings!?!?

Be careful not to bite off more than you can chew today!

PS She was able to shake the flower off of her beak in just a few seconds...so no harm done!