Fashion Time   +  mask

Talented Girls...

Keep reading for for information on a fun contest I'm running for International Scrapbooking Day!

Recently, I was asked how I made the photo in the LO below (using my A Matter of Time kit) appear to be only halfway in the painted frame.

Girls

I did it by using a Layer Mask to hide the parts of the frame that I didn't want to show. Newer versions of Photoshop Elements make it easy to add a layer mask and in older versions of PSE, you can do a neat little trick to add a layer mask - and in this video, I show you how to do it both ways.

So what would YOU like to learn in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements? Reply to this post telling me what kinds of things you'd like to learn and your reply will be entered into a drawing for a coupon for $5.00 off merchandise in my store at Scrap Art Studio. One reply per person and replies must be made before midnight New York Time, on November 4th. One winner be announced on this blog on November 5th.
I hope you enjoyed by Layer Masks tutorial and I'm looking forward to hearing what else you like to learn in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. Feel free to use the social networking buttons below this post to "Like" it and to share this contest with your friends!