Fashion Time   +  trend

Fashion Challenge

Hey loves, a super sweet new blogger friend of mine suggested that I open up my fall fashion challenge to everyone and I thought that was a fantastic idea.

Then I got side-tracked with trying to figure out how to make one of those cutesy blog badges #fail

iTried, y'all. I'm joining a graphic design challenge next.

So, let's just ignore my sub par photo-editing skills and focus on what's important here... The Challenge!

Here are the deets:
Submit your fabulous looks inspired by some of this season's hottest trends. If you're bout it (who says that anymore??), you can create outfits based on all of the trends!
Fall/Winter 2013 Trends
Capes
Colorful Coats
Curved Lines
Graphic Black & White
Knit Beanies
Lace Details and Sheer Inserts
Menswear Fabrics
Patchwork
Plaid
Re-imagined Denim
Romantic Separates
Shades of Green
Winter White

Por Ejemplo:

And for much BETTER examples, check out these links as well:
Fashion Bomb Daily--Top 10 Fall 2013 Fashion TrendsGlamour--Fall 2013's Most Wearable TrendsStyle.com's Guide to the Fall 2013 Trends

DISCLAIMER: Now, I must mention that while I am being a crazy-ass and SEWING all of my pieces for this challenge, you do NOT have to sew yours as well. And I hope you forgive me for cheating a little by having my first two submissions already completed :-)