Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

To Luella land!

In the spirit of being random, I decided to try a Luella copycat look . I mean, this Forever 21 skirt just begs for it, no? I have a few ideas for how I'm going to wear it in real life but it's always more fun to play dress up. Outraged to discover I didn't have a similarly campy shirt, I made do with a plain white one, and geared up with a leather jacket, secondhand aviators I took the lenses out of, and a vintage cross-body satchel. The finishing touch was my new Aldo (but very Topshop-ish!) heels, the closest thing I have to Masha's lace-ups. I have no explanation for the 7th grade bear-pack. Sorry. My brother thinks I'm so weird now.

And did everyone else already know that Luella has taken it's wares online? I just found out this week, very cute site. I want it all, please.