Fashion Time   +  shopping

And today's ridiculously frivolous purchase is...
...this pair of yellow, green and black paint-splattered elastic-waistband athletic pants by Filipino designer Jeffrey Rogador.

They were on sale and I had the crazy idea of channeling some sort of a Dries Van Noten SS 08 feel by wearing them as boxing shorts, with my shirt tucked in.I'm SURE they won't be everyone's cup of tea, but at the sale price, I decided to throw caution to the wind. Plus, I have quite an affinity for paint-splattered fabric.
For blogging purposes, I rolled them up to shorts length, although I intend on having them hemmed.And here they are worn:AA t-shirt, Margiela necklace, Jeffrey Rogador pants worn as shorts, Casio calculator watch, Muji plimsolls
As full-length pants, I fear it might be way too much paint-splattered fabric, so hemming them into shorts would make them more wearable. But once they're cut, there's no turning back. So what do you think, hem them short or not?