Fashion Time   +  outfit post

I never thought I'd wear jammies outside the house
but I did. Finally got something from Eairth by Melissa Dizon at their recent private sale, part of my loot were these gray cotton jersey Ifugao jammies. I got them at a price so obscenely lower than what Eairth stuff goes for at Oak NYC, making the torturous drive that day all worth it.AA t-shirt, Eairth Ifugao jammies, Margiela sneakers
With the cozy material, elastic waistband, and button-up fly a la long johns, they're pajama bottoms in every sense of the word! So again, not everyone's cup of tea.I can't seem to get enough of the "new shape of pants" as I call it, with volume up top, tapering somewhere in the legs or ankles. I think these pants achieve that effect in a rather different way, with pockets sewn in loose, making them drape and add volume.They're definitely high up on my "great items to wear on the plane" list. On a different note, they too have a great likelihood of being one of those pieces of clothing I'll regret wearing five years from now.
Oh and the teaser photos from my first styling job just came out:If you happen to live in the vicinity, drop by the BMW Autohaus on January 24, 2009 for the AMA Party. Michelle and I will be styling a fashion show on that night too.