Fashion Time   +  travel

to Church('s) in bellbottoms
So here I am wearing the bellbottoms I had blogged about earlier, they're a totally new silhouette for me, but one that I found surprisingly wearable.Zara trench, long cardigan, and white buttondown, tailor-made bellbottoms, Miu Miu laceups
If any of you guys decide to try out bellbottom pants, I suggest that you have them cut way longer than you usually do your regular trousers, for a good drape. My tailor had cut them a little too short at first and let's just say the effect wasn't too pleasing. I had to undo the stitching and re-stitch the hems longer merely hours before my flight.a trip to Church's
Church's is one of those "institutions" of quality and great craftsmanship, much like an English Hermes, without all the hype. I had previously come across a couple of their boutiques in New York, but had pretty much ignored them thinking that the wares were on the stodgy side. It was only when I had seen Tommy's that I understood their charm. I was ecstatic to find a pair of beige suede penny loafers at a ridiculously awesome price, a perfect replacement for my beige suede Zara's that served me well thoughout the whole trip.They came with free socks! I just had to get the green, purple and yellow striped ones.Note to self: no more beige shoes for the next few months. Clockwise from top left: Cypric sandals from Erotokritos, Church's penny loafers, the trusty Zara shoes, The Kooples boots