Fashion Time   +  the beatles

ooh, what to do? not a sausage to do
Okay so I'm making a resolution to start writing shorter entries, because I'm thinking that I sort of drone on and on in most my posts. I hardly think that people are interested in reading what elementary school so-and-so graduated from or seeing somebody's random list of singles they released forty years ago that nobody's ever heard of. Am I right? I'm not sure, but I just posted the entry on Bob and Sara Dylan, and I was scrolling down to make sure that none of the line breaks had gone funky, and I realized that it wasn't stopping. It annoyed me, and looking at the length of it, I didn't feel motivated to read it. But I wasn't sure if that was because I had written it so I didn't want to read it, or because I babble a lot about meaningless junk. Also, I have come to another crossroads -- now I am secondguessing the collages that I do for each entry. I like to do them and I think they're fun, but I'm not sure if that's what other people like. I personally like both -- I'm a total nerd so a nicely done collage makes me smile with glee, but I also love scrolling to see tons of pictures of fantastic looking clothes and/or boys. I guess I have to decide pretty soon because I am getting a new computer (finally!) so I need to decide what to do with all of my photos so that they don't end up more lost than Atlantis. Wow, okay now I'm realizing that I'm babbling in my entry that criticizes how I babble. Okay, I'm shutting up now.Speaking of being really random, here is a still from the single most fantastically random scene in cinematic history: the intermission scene from "Help!"