Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

primal instinct

(eBay tshirt, Stylestalker skirt, Alexander Wang bra, Chloe wedges, Balenciaga bag)

I've been lazily thinking about putting together my own economical version of that now infamous Christopher Kane chimp in distress dress for a few months now and finally got around to eBaying an appropriate tshirt. I reversed the tight top/full skirt silhouette but I still feel at least partially satiated on the Kane front.

Dragged Colin to Nordstrom yesterday and while I was trying on some heavily marked down Miu Miu patchwork wedges he pointed out this most beautiful sight..I made the mistake of trying them on too and you can now consider me obsessed. The price tag ruled them out..but oh my god. Alexander McQueen is a genius to make an homage to the motorcycle jacket in shoe format. I got the wedges though hahha. And the sweetest navy tie dyed cardigan from Forever21.Praying for no clouds at the beach tomorrow, happy 4th :)