Fashion Time   +  wishlist

Ferocious Fingers
Take a look at these creatures of desire by French jeweller Cartier, aren't they just frivolously fierce?Panthere de Cartier ring in lacquered gold and peridot eyes
The lacquer-speckled gold and the green gemstones are just opulent, but the idea of a roaring panther head fashioned into a ring, with the finger going through its mouth, is very clever. I could only dream of how this would look with a sharp black suit, buttoned-up white shirt, and those Lanvin Richelieu suede-capped brogues. I wouldn't dare ask how much it costs.Another view. It doesn't hurt to dream, does it?
More so could I not fathom even thinking of asking about the price of this one, though I would kill to wear the pave version even more casually with everyday clothes.Panthere de Cartier ring in white gold with pave diamonds, emerald eyes, and an onyx nose
For now, I'll just have to stick with this friendly-looking leopard ring that I got on sale at Topman.He's got black plastic jewel eyes and even another inside his mouth. Rawr.