Fashion Time   +  shopping

Boy in the Snood
I'm a huge fan of exaggeration when it comes to things worn the neck up: voluminous scarves, overly crazy necklaces, large sunglasses, and high hair. Imagine my delight when a really chunky black snood (scarf+hood, I'm guessing) decided to show up at the H&M nearest me.H&M snood in the finer rib version

The snood has always been on my radar ever since I saw this photo from Jak and Jil, and when Christopher Bailey paraded some on his Burberry Prorsum runways:It isn't September anymore, and, as if equipped with calendars, the winds made sure to blow with all their October gusto this morning.Ray-ban glasses, H&M thick-knit snood, DIY whistle necklace, H&M sweater, Casio watch, DIY fingerless gloves, Cheap Monday jeans, Opening Ceremony shoes
Yet another cheap Casio watch arrived in the mail a few days ago, the purchase of which my flatmate completely detests given the fact that I already own a couple of well-made watches.My friend, you just don't get it. Cheap watches are ugly-charming, they seem to go well with the weirdest of outfits, and you never have to worry about misplacing them. Tell me, does your Cartier glow turquoise at the push of a button?