Fashion Time   +  outfits

BECAUSE REALITY IS BETTER THAN YOUR DREAMS
Mood [Blah]
Currently Playing [Christina Aguilera - Dirrty]
UB teal blazer, Forever 21 overalls & necklace, ASOS double bar ring, vintage glasses

I'm a little late, but I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day with your loved ones! My Valentine's Day consisted of a sushi lunch downtown and skating at City Hall. Then a family dinner to celebrate the beginning of the Lunar Chinese New Year! (Red pockets are always welcomed). Pictures are not available; I didn't bring my camera.

I picked up the above boyfriend blazer last week because I couldn't resist the colour. It's so stunning and perfect for spring time. I saw it as I was existing the store, quickly tried it on and bought it right away. UB clothing is getting better and better, which makes me very excite because it's so inexpensive.
Ebay watches

Along with the Wilfred wool scarf, these watches arrive just in time for the boyfriend. I like matching things : )