Fashion Time   +  Reviews

[REVIEW] - GOWOONSESANG BB CREAM
Mood [Giggly]
Currently Playing [Big Bang - Haru Haru]

So what's BB Cream exactly? Let me try to explain it to you.

The double B stands for "Blemish Balm". The product was originated in Germany and used by dermatologists to help patients who have gone through laser skin surgery soothe and regenerate the skin. Soon after, Korean celebs started using the cream and a craze was born.

Big companies then took the idea and turned it into a product widely available to the public. The new product is suitable for all skin types, especially those with sensitive and acne-prone skin. It has the advantages of both a makeup and skincare product. The best part is, it helps to cure acne scars!

There are hundreds of different BB Cream out there and sometimes it's hard to find a good one. And not to mention that there are so many fake ones out there as well. But I HIGHLY recommend the one by Gowoonsesang (photo above).

Dr. G is developed by Dr. Gun-Yong Ahn, the founder of Gowoonsesang, the world’s 2nd largest medical skin care group. His over 20 years of clinical experiences on skin restoration is behind the birth of Dr.G. He entered a medical school with the facial burn from his childhood. He treated his scare and restored skin of many patients. He gained a reputation in the skin restoration area. He developed Dr.G by request of patient who wanted daily skin care after the dermatological treatment.

This specific BB cream has amazing coverage, that's why I've been using it for over a year now. It's as good as any foundation and it doesn't clog the pores. I have actually been breaking out less since I started using this product. I have very oily skin and this product has even helped me reduce the amount of oil. Also, my acne tends to scar very easily, even if I don't touch them. This BB cream has also helped with the reduction of those scars. Plus, I tan easily and this BB cream comes with SPF 30, which is perfect for summer, and it has whitening essence as well. I really cannot ask for a better product.