Fashion Time   +  outfits

WHAT DO WE MEAN BY THE REVOLUTION
Mood [Happy]
Currently Playing [Jay-Z - Young Forever]
UB boyfriend blazer, H&M men plaid shirt & fur hat, Foever 21 necklace

Trying to wear the fur hat for as long as I can before the weather starts to warm up and then it'll have to be tucked away for another 6 months. I can't believe that Toronto is going to be getting 9 degrees weather for this weekend. Super excited to clean out my winter closet and to take out all my spring/summer stuff. Good weather means I can finally start my final photography assignment.

Face of The Day: (Some of you were wondering what make-up I usually use and this is pretty much what I have on everyday)
Face:
-Gowoonsesang BB Cream
-Physicians Formula mineral powder
Eyes:
-L'oreal Paris Lineur Intense in Black
-In case if you were wondering, I'm wearing circle lens in Hyper Grey. I buy all my circle lenses from here!

I will do more make-up tutorials/reviews VERY VERY SOON! =)

PS, Today is SPC's national shopping day! That means double the discounts at your favourite stores when you use your SPC (Student Price Card). For the list of store participating in this event, please visit their website.