Fashion Time   +  today's special

YOU'VE CAPTURED MY HEART WITH THIS LOVE
Mood [Anxious]
Currently Playing [BBMak - Out of My Heart]
Wilfred gray cropped button-up & mesh tank, Forever 21 bra & necklace, Garage skirt, Hong Kong lace leggings

I rediscovered Garage Clothing recently. I use to shop there when I was in my early teens but have never went back there after high school. It was only around two weeks ago when I saw this really cute hoodie in their store front window that I decided to walk into the store again. And to my surprise, it's a great store for basics, such as tees, tanks, sweaters and etc. I picked up two pull-over hoodies (since it was 50% off hoodies last week), a skirt (shown above) and a cropped t-shirt that I absolutely love. What a shock it was to me when everything ringed up to around $50.

As some of you may realize by now, most of my clothing are from two stores: H&M (where I work) or Forever 21 (where I'm obsessed with because it's so easy to shop online). I'm lazy to venture out of these two stores, even though I work in a pretty decent mall. This is probably one of the only outfit that I'm not wearing anything from H&M.

This weekend consisted of work, work and work. I had to work both Saturday and today. At least it's been sunny, but the temperature is still a little cold. Looking at the 14 trend on the weather channel, it doesn't look like I'll be getting any summer-like weather before I leave for Hong Kong in May. I guess I'll have to wear all my summer clothing there.

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends April 29th. Follow the link on the side bar! =)