Fashion Time   +  travel

DEATH WITHOUT A WITNESS
Mood [Sad]
Currently Playing [None]
Hong Kong random zebra t-shirt & teal pants, vintage necklace

This past Sunday, I took the Star Ferry from Central to TST. I was quickly taken aback by the cheap cost of the trip (a mere $3 HKD) and the fact that the boat was pretty much empty. I would rather be stuck on a ferry than in the MTR on a busy Sunday afternoon. Though the sky was overcast, the Victoria Harbour was as beautiful as ever. There's just something about the cityscape of Hong Kong that takes my beath away. It's sad to believe that in 6 days, I'll be heading back to Toronto. These past 2 months has flew by and I'm not ready for my vacation to end just yet. I just pray that the next few days will go by a little slower.

One more thing, who else can't wait to see Brazil beat Portugal on Friday? XD

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends June 28 for a Fiberwig mascara. Follow the link on the side bar!