Fashion Time   +  scans

THE BRAVE VENTURE ANYTHING
Mood [Sleepy]
Currently Playing [None]
Hong Kong overalls & chain necklace, Roxy t-shirt

I have been waiting so long to find the perfect pair of overalls. Sadly, I can't say that the pair that I'm wearing above is perfect. They were the last pair left in the store and like most street stores in Hong Kong, they didn't let you try it on. I had to purchase them and then try it on at home. I wanted the overalls to be a boyfriend-fit and these ones were still a bit tight for my likings. When I was just about to give up looking for overalls in general, I came across these glorious pair of overalls from COLU. These are way cuter than leaving one side unhooked and they come in so many pretty colours. But I would need to venture to Japan to get my hands on these.

On a side note, I've been staying up till 5 in the morning almost every night to watch FIFA. It really sucks that all the games are aired at 7:30pm, 10pm and 2:30am Hong Kong time. It really screws up by biological clock. Anyone else following the games? Are there any other Brazil fans?

PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends June 28 for a Fiberwig mascara. Follow the link on the side bar!


credit: COLU