Fashion Time   +  travel

MEMORY IS THE DIARY THAT WE ALL CARRY ABOUT WITH US
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing ♫ [None]
From Hong Kong maxi skirt, American flag top (Happy 4th of July?), black purse, Forever 21 bunny ears headpiece

I'm clearly still jetlagging since I'm up right now at six in the morning. Did I mention that I'm starting summer school today (11:30am - 2:30pm classes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays) and also back to work at HomeLife later tonight? Now I'm really getting back to reality. Did I also mention that I quit H&M this past Saturday? Sorry girls, no more insider updates of the store! My reasons for quitting were complicated and perplex. I can't even say that I'll miss working there even for the discount because the truth is, the management is not worth my time.

I wanted to share these last few photos from Hong Kong before I crawl back into bed in an attempt to fall back asleep. This was just before I boarded the plane at the Hong Kong airport. That's the grandmother who raised me and who became my role model when I was 4 years old.