Fashion Time   +  travel

THE UNIVERSE IS BROUGHT BACK FROM THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION
Mood [Disappointed]
Currently Playing ♫ [Justin Bieber - Baby]
Some of the new shoes that I had purchased from Hong Kong. I had purchased one more pair of red jelly sandals (you can see from my previous post) and a pair of white Converse Jack Purcell, which I figured there was no need to photograph those because you had probably seen them already. I finally started to unpack one of my suitcases but I still have one more to do. The last one is the hardest because it's the one that's stuffed with all my clothes. I'm dreading the fact that I have to fold them all neatly and place them back into my already overly stuffed closet.
A lot of accessories that I had picked up in Hong Kong. My favourite being the studded bangle and the mini lolita laced straw hat. Most these items were purcahsed for a mere $20 HKD. Oh, how I miss Hong Kong shopping already.
My little friends and I were just as disappointed when Brazil lost the quarter-final match against Netherlands just a few hours ago. It was a disappointment indeed. I can't begin to put into words my frustration and anger during the final 10 minutes of the game. I'm still thinking that the second half of the game is staged. I guess I'll just have to look forward to 2014 when the World Cup will be held in Brazil. The home team will take it home the cup then!