Fashion Time   +  today's special

YOUR LIFETIME GOAL IS TO OWN A FIREWORK STAND
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing ♫ [None]

As I sit in my own bedroom in Toronto, I can hear the excitement and laughter of the children and adults outside who are setting off fireworks for Canada Day. My 1st of July this year is rather less exciting comparing to previous years. So far my unpacking has been unsuccessful, which means that I haven't taken out anything from my suitcases other than the essentials. I'm back on my computer, not constantly though, and catching up on all the missed episodes of Grey's.

Now that I'm back to reality (reality = Toronto), I'm even more lazy than before. My sleeping habits is still following Hong Kong time. My body is here in Toronto but I have left my heart in Hong Kong. I attempted to shop with my parents at Vaughan Mills today, but once I had converted the prices to Hong Kong dollars, I realized how expensive everything was. Thus, I just couldn't buy anything.

On a brighter note, here are the last few make-up items that I had purchased during the last few days in Hong Kong. I haven't tried any of the items yet but when I do, I'll definitely write reviews about them, so keep checking back:
Top to bottom, from left to right

1) Canmake Wide Fit Curler in Pink
2) Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes (Summer 2009 Collection) Eyeshadow Palette in GR780
3) Majolica Majorca Majolook Trick On Eyeshadow Palette in PK740
4) Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleasing Foam
5) Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion
6) Canmake Glitter Eyes Eyeshadow in 02 Fresh Breeze
7) Imju Fiberwig Mascara in Pure Black (Special Edition Packaging)

Like many other fellow bloggers and make-up guru's, I have also been contacted by the company Cellnique to do a blogger review on their new line of products called B.Liv. I had just receive the package from them when I arrived back home. They had send me 5 of their new products and I'll start using them starting next week. So come back in two weeks to see what I have to say about their products!