Fashion Time   +  new designers

Paco in Paris
My relationship with color has been turbulent, to say the least. From having a self-imposed requirement in college not to step out of the house in an outfit consisting of less than three colors (neutrals not included!), I have been turned by noir-loving New York into a staunch patron of non-color; inky dark blue is already a stretch for me. Color and I are taking time off to reassess; lest we get a divorce due to irreconcilable differences.
But nothing causes me to rethink my renouncement of color like a good print. Enter Paco Park, a duo of Paris-based Filipino-Australian designers launching their capsule collection of a handful of unisex jackets produced in limited run. Prints are great; running into two other guys on the street in the same tribal-print Zara shirt, not so great.my favorite jacket of the collection, in green and cream, which I have been embracing more and more in lieu of the staple whitePaco Park's Marianne and Carmela Diaz eschewed a lookbook in favor of a charming little Tumblr site filled with photos they took of lads and lasses around Paris wearing their clothes.See more of their lo-fi lovely photographs on Paco Park.
Paco Park is available at Losing Today (14 Rue de Bretagne, 75003 Paris, France).