Fashion Time   +  scans

MAY LUCK PURSUE YOU EACH MORNING AND NIGHT
Mood [Sad]
Currently Playing [None]
October Issue of ViVi Hong Kong Edition

So I finally went out to get the October's ViVi because I was in need of inspiration for Fall fashion. I was really excited to read it because I had forgotten to buy the September issue so it's been a month since I had read an issue of ViVi. However, my excitment for this issue ended when I saw the following pages:I may be really behind on the news, but after 8 years, Jun Hasegawa (長谷川潤) is graduating from ViVi magazine. This means that she will no longer grace the pages of ViVi and this issue will be her last. She has decided to quit ViVi and move onto another magazine and fashion related industry. I'm actually quite sadden by this news because she has been my favourite ViVi model ever since I started reading this magazine. I had always loved her look because it's so unique. She has a very boy-ish look but at the same time there's girly side to her. I also really like her style because it's a blend of American and Japanese style. I wish her the best of luck in her future and I know that she will be missed. Here are some of my favourite photos of her:
ご卒業おめでとう!


PS, don't forget to enter my giveaway, which ends October 7th for a Coach wristlet. Follow the link on the side bar!