Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME??
Seriously, anyone and everyone out there - what do you want from me? I fear I am reaching a point in my blogging where I am lacking inspiration and have become stale. Unoriginal. Quaintly mediocre. I want to go back to how my posts were at the beginning of this blog - practically overflowing with ideas. But in truth there are only so many times I can write about Pattie Boyd before she files a restraining order against me. My recent trend of the random picture posts, while fun for me (and hopefully fun for you too), doesn't quite jive with the original intent of this blog. And plus, dollyrockergirl has a tumblr now, so I've purged a lot of my photos I was struggling to use on here to that site.
So here I am, making a sad appeal to anyone out there kind enough to give my fledging blog a chance: what would you want to see more of on this site? More Beatles/Pattie/Marianne Faithfull-ish stuff? Random picture posts? How-tos, advice, and the like? I'm up for pretty much anything. Except poetry. Y'all definitely don't want to see any of my pseudo Sylvia Plath stuff.