Fashion Time   +  random rambles

a fringe effect
I know that I've been mulling over this for practically a year (actually, the idea has been in my mind for years but I didn't have a blog to document my horrendous young teenage years), but I think I've decided that I definitely want to get bangs! The decision comes after seeing Kate Moss step out at Bryan Ferry's album launch the other night wit choppy fringe reminiscent of the look she sported in 2007. Seeing Miss Moss sporting this look stirred those familiar feelings in me again that I want - nay, need - fringe. In my mind, once I get that cut, I'll immediately transform into Pattie Boyd and I'll be endlessly alluring to the fellahs.I think I like this cut even better than the look she sported three (!) years ago, where she had a long bob and rather blunt fringe. Whereas that look appeared uncharacteristically styled and done at times (especially strange for Moss). This look, with the choppy brow-grazing focus cut and the range in lengths of layers - from long past her shoulders to pieces cut right above her cheekbones, is very loose and natural looking and perfect for her decadent-bohemian Anita Pallenberg-esque vibe that she goes with.