Fashion Time   +  toronto

[MEDIA COVERAGE] - BIRTHDAY, MARKHAM PETITE FEET SHOE SALE, JOYCE
Mood [Cold]
Currently Playing [None]
H&M leather jacket, vintage headband & dress, Pmall shoes, from Korea purse

First of all, THANK YOU to all of your birthday wishes and blessings! I truly am blessed! :) It's 5:29 in the morning right now and even though I just got home, I still wanted to blog. I have so much to say and I don't want to wait until tomorrow because I have another long day of celebrations ahead of me. I wanted to share with you some photos of the things that I did today for my birthday! ^__^
JL bought me another stuffed toy: the peas from Toys Story 3! Aren't they so CUTE? We've tried looking for them at Toys R' Us but they have been sold out ever since the release of the movie. Thus, he had to order them online and then surprise me with them on my birthday! =) Of course we had to have Japanese food because it's my favourite! We finished rather quickly because we were the only customers in the store and it felt a little awkward when the chefs started to eat their lunch. After this we head over to 10801 McCowan Road for the VIP Petite Feet Shoe Sale at Markham Fairgrounds.

Petite Feet Shoe Sale
This is the interior of the warehouse. It's pretty much a huge storage area with tons and tons of shoes! The place was pretty neat and clean, which comes as a huge surprise to me. Most shoes were size 6 because that's the sample size, then size 7 and size 8 and hardly any size 5 or 9. This actually works out perfect for me cause I'm a size 6! Luckily, there weren't that many people there, maybe cause it's a Thursday and it's the VIP day. The styles were quite vast. They have anything from flats, to heels to boots and to running shoes! I can't imagine anyone wanting to buy the running shoes. However, I pretty sure that everyone will find something that they like. The prices were as follows: sandals $50, shoes $60, booties $70, boots $80 + $100. So the prices are pretty good considering you are paying for brands like Sam Elderman, Jessica Simpson, Vince Camuto, BCBG, Fergie and etc.
I was also able to meet up with Joyce! She's even more beautiful in person and we both had brought our boyfriends with us. It's funny because we both came with our boyfriends and they both became our photographers for the event.
We were also lucky enough to meet the host of the event, Larry. He calls himself the Shoe Man because he's the supplier of all these brands to different companies across Canada and therefore this event is the only legitimate warehouse sale. He was extremely friendly and easy to talk to and he told us about another shipment of 2000 pairs of shoes coming in this afternoon! The moment he found out that we were taking photos for our blogs, he quickly introduced us to Linsey, who I believe is the PR person for this event. She organizes all the facebook, twitter and blog stuff. We exchanged contact information (It's a good thing that Joyce had her business cards) and Linsey was kind enough to give Free Shoe coupons to both Joyce and I for blogging about this event. SWEEEEET! A free pair of shoes!
Jessica Simpson Dany and Vince Camuto shearling clogs

I'm still in shock that I was able to FIND the Dany! It is definitely my favourite purchase from this sale! I wasn't able to find it in black or tan though, but I did find it in this chic denim material and this other printed one. I hope it wasn't because someone else had bought them before I arrived. But anyways, I'll definitely be towering over JL with these shoes. I also decided to buy the Vince Camuto clogs as well since I can get a free pair of shoes. They are so comfortable to walk in and perfect for the fall and winter seasons. Can you believe what my total was for these two pairs of shoes? $56 CAD for them both! I'm quite happy! Don't worry, this sale runs on until October 11th, which is Monday! So hurry up and go there before all the good shoes are taken!

Love Package
Joyce being the sweet-heart that she is also prepared me a little love package for my birthday. She's so adorable because she got me this huge sign that says "Happy Birthday Princess" on it! She really does know me so well! She also got me a whole bunch of nail decos (glitters, pearls and flowers), face masks (My Beautiful Diary and UG Bang) and a Red Earth cuticle remover. I feel so spoiled!

THANK YOU JOYCE!