Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

RAYMOND LAM (林峰) COME 2 TORONTO CONCERT
Mood [Excited]
Currently Playing [林峰 - 愛在記憶中找你]
So unexpectedly I found out today that two of my friends decided that they want to go to Raymond Lam's (林峰) concert. He'll be having his mini concert in Toronto on Saturday November 27th in Hershey Centre (Mississauga). For those of you who don't know Raymond Lam, click here for his profile.

The moment I found out that they wanted to go as well, I quickly drove to Pacific Mall to get tickets. Most of the tickets with the better seats were sold out already so we ended up getting the cheapest tickets for $28. They only had 2 VIP ($188 + Tax) tickets left, which really shocked me because I still can't believe that he has that many devoted fans in Toronto. I really hope that we aren't going to on the other side of the world from the stage. It looked okay when they showed me the floor plan of the centre, but we'll have to see.

I'm also wondering what does it mean that it's a "mini" concert. I wonder how many songs he's actually going to perform? I hope it's at least going to be an hour long. Either way, I'm SO excited about seeing him! I'm also planning to go the autograph section on same day as his concert at Market Village. I can't wait! XD Anyone in Toronto going to this concert as well?