Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

Head Filled with Elsewhere
hola aimee songhelloaimeesongbonjour aimeesong(Anarchy Street Cardigan, gifted Quiksilver Top via Revolve, Forever 21 shorts, Anarchy Street Shearling Boots, gifted Modcloth Half Tinted Sunnies, Urban Outfitters Hat)
This was a couple of weeks ago when San Francisco was still somewhat warm. Now it's back to foggy and windy weather and this weekend its suppose to rain. booo at least I have nothing but work and a ridiculous amount of final projects to do so I won't be missing out too much.
For those who've asked me how I walk the gigantic hills in high heels, the trick is, I hold on tight to my boyfriend and take baby steps! no joke. It's actually easy going uphill but I have tumbled a couple of times (more like 10 times and I still haven't learned my lesson) walking down the hill.The other trick is, I wear comfortable heels! When I'm doing a lot of walking, I wear my wedges or or platform boots/heels. When it's just going to dinner or somewhere close like in this post, I'll wear my high heels and Wesley Mason just suffers a bit. Sometimes I pack my sandals/flats inside of my bag and change into heels and when I'm not carrying a big enough bag I put them into my bf's cargo shorts pockets. hehe