Fashion Time   +  today's special

REVLON HIGH INTENSITY BRIGHTS 2011 COLLECTION
Mood [Excited]
Currently Playing [Taylor Swift - Mine]
I almost DIED when I saw this collection finally being revealed in Canada! See how slow Canada is? I heard about this collection in the States during summer and it's only available in Canada NOW! This collection is now available at Shoppers Drug Mart for those of you who are interested. I haven't checked Wal-Mart yet, so I don't know if it'll be cheaper there. I will go tonight and keep this post updated.

Anyways, Serena was nice enough to pick up the Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef, Pink Pop, and Lilac Pastelle during our beauty swap back in August. I haven't gotten a chance to do full reviews of these colours yet, but let me tell you, I have tried them and I love them! Besides new colours for the Super Lustrous Lip Gloss, the collection has new colours for their Matte and Super Lustrous lipsticks and 3 Matte nail polish colours as well. Go check out your local Shoppers for this collection and tell me which ones are your favourite!