Fashion Time   +  inspirations

LANVIN ♥ H&M LOOK BOOK
Mood [Excited]
Currently Playing [None]

This morning Lanvin finally released a short film of models wearing the clothes from the H&M line that will be launching very shortly. The long awaited look book is also out as well. The collection is so stunning and I'm quite impressed with the dresses. Once again Lanvin never disappoints. Dresses range from $149 to $249, all the women's shoes are $99 and coats range from $149 to $349. (More prices here). I guess the prices are not as high as what I had feared. Looking through the look book has gotten me really excited for this collection, however, since it launches on November 20th, a Saturday, I don't know if I'll be going. First, like I had mentioned before, it's going to be HECTIC, CRAZY! I can't begin to imagine how many girls and women are going to be there! Second, I have work that day. I can give the shift up, but considering that all my shifts have been cut for this month makes me hesitant to do so. But then again, LOOK AT THOSE DRESSES! #3, #6, #7 & #8 are my favourites. Will you be going to the LANVIN ♥ H&M launch?