Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

nimbus hour

(3.1 Phillip Lim asymmetrical dress and leather shorts, fashiontoast x Dannijo Isosceles Necklace, Target sheer tights, Acne boots)

Felt pretty triumphant when I ordered the last size in this dress from Net-a-porter after deliberating over it for a few days. Reminds me of wearing a spiderweb or a cirrus cloud. Which is pretty much the ultimate compliment. Colin and I took it to a proper field to let the light seep through it. Indian summer temperatures in California have everyone complaining but I'm kind of enjoying it, though finalizing plans to go to apparently frigid New York City and Tokyo this month might have something to do with that.

Some of you guys may have read about the jewelry line I designed for Dannijo exclusively for Tobi this week on Refinery29, The Examiner, NBC, and Harper's Bazaar. I've been working on this since June and am so excited that the pieces will be available soon (Tobi's having a presale so get your orders in because quantities will be limited)...I'll post more on my inspirations for the line and detail shots ASAP - it was seriously a dream come true getting to realize my vision and work with the Dannijo sisters. Wearing the Isosceles necklace here and actually have been wearing the prototypes in all of my posts from the past few months..I'm so happy with them, all of the pieces couldn't possibly be more..me.