Fashion Time   +  today's special

I'VE BEEN SO GOOD THIS YEAR
Mood [Content]
Currently Playing [林峰 - 我們很好]
UP striped shirt, H&M vest, Forever 21 fur scarf

Here are some of the most amazing presents that I have gotten this year, which includes small items from Lanvin x H&M, numerous of new stuffed friends, Melliesh blush/lip gloss, a Little Mermaid cup for the office and a book made from scratch from JL. I'm still in utter amazement that he's able to make a book! He joked saying that we can now write our story in it. I actually thought it was rather sweet of him.

I didn't really do anything special on Christmas. I spend most of the day with JL as he slowly recovers from a fever that he started in the middle of night. At least he's feeling a little better now though we didn't get to do anything special for Christmas. However, my aunt just arrived from Hong Kong this afternoon, which means there's only two more days until New York! Ohhh, I can feel the excitement building up! Forget about Boxing Day shopping tomorrow, I'm saving all my money for New York.