Fashion Time   +  watches

The Easy Shirt
There was just a yard and a half left of this cream and chocolate printed textured silk at the fabric shop, but I knew I had to get it and have my tailor make it into something. I envisioned a short-sleeved shirt in a relaxed silhouette: easy and comfortable, yet elevated by the luxe fabric and the subtle touch of a slightly stiffened collar. This is one of a series of vaguely Dries-inspired shirts I've collaborated with my tailor on. Here's what came out of it:printed silk shirt, my design
Christmas lunch was at my grandmother's house, right above her balut factory. I was feeling slightly plumped from all the holiday face-stuffing, and it was just way too early in the day to step out in one of my kooky concoctions, so I deemed it the perfect occasion to don my "easy shirt".Number (N)ine sunglasses, shirt of my own design, Cheap Monday trousers, ASOS shoesMy grandfather's delightfully ostentatious steel and gold and diamond-encrusted Rolex, culled fresh from the safe. I thought my pile of dark metal bracelets (Philip Crangi, Susan Rosen, Number (N)ine) helped tone it down a notch from naff to somewhat ironic.natural leather woven shoes from ASOSMy go-to shades since summer, these Number (N)ine keyhole sunglasses provide that subtle eccentricity I think every outfit could use a little bit of.