Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

sanchez st.



(3.1 Phillip Lim jacket, Alexander Wang ribbed cropped sweater, vintage slipdress, BCBG boots, Mulberry Alexa bag, Jessica Simpson hat, LF stone cross necklace, vintage locket)

Day before last in San Francisco. I got this jacket a while ago from Blue and Cream - the leather is so soft and I sized up to enhance what I think was supposed to be an oversize fit in the first place. Love the longer length and its resulting ability to actually keep you warm. Normally I recoil at the sight of pre-layered clothing but the execution of this thing with the muddy taupe sleeves and extra long trench bit at the ends is awesome. Worn over this sweater I've been eyeing for months at Shopbop that finally went on sale..it's knit kind of like a bustier? If that makes any sense.

Such a gloomy first of the year, the entire day looked and felt like 5 o'clock..going to go right along with the mood and go to a late showing of The Black Swan tonight.