Fashion Time   +  styling

Fall Favorites Part I
Allow me to share with you my favorites from the other shows I saw this season:
Billy Reidfur lining on a brown leather-collared jacket under a tweed overcoatlayered blazer, vest, and electro-pleated whitethe long sheer overdress
Tim Hamiltonthose Tim Hamilton metal-embellished platform chunky shoesI adore the subversiveness of the chunky sole and the almost square toe. Packing for New York fashion week, I found that hefty shoes like my white-soled Dr. Martens did not only help me traverse the snow and slush, they also compliment the proportions of a heavily-layered outfit.and that abstract floral printFilipino pride: Ford Supermodel of the World 2011 winner Danica Magpantay in Tim's cropped salt-and-pepper knit
Timo Weilandslashed-hem navy tuxedo pants with black satin stripespurple fluffy muff with a coat in Timo's signature print for this season