Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

LOVE PACKAGE FROM JOYCE
Mood [Stressed]
Currently Playing [Neverest - About Us]
Joyce and I are seriously so alike. We had both bought each other presents for CNY and Valentine's Day without letting the other person know. So the last time we hung out, we both unexpectedly received presents from the other person. These are all the goodies that she picked up for me. I got tons and tons of face masks, which I LOVE! :) She knows me so well and these came at just at the right time because I had actually finished all of my face masks at home. They have the cutest package that I've ever seen! I'm super excited to try the “LoveMore” 愛戀膜法 Facial Masks since they are one of the best selling mask brand in Taiwan. It has imported ingredients from Japan, Australia, Brazil, France, Swiss & Scotland to ensure your skin receives beneficial ingredients from around the world. It has 6 types of masks with different benefits and 3 types of 3D Mask with ear-hooks.
Then she also got me one of the limited edition Hello Kitty x Maybelline Volum’ Express Cat Eyes Mascara! It looks SO CUTE!! I love Hello Kitty and I definitely had no idea that she was going to get me this. It comes in this really cute tube that has Hello Kitty all over it and the brush is a comb brush. The brush makes it perfect to use for the lower lashes. I can't wait to test everything out! Stay tune for all the review of these new products! :)
Last but no the least, she drew me a card! haha! :) She even wrote some Chinese in it as well :) HAHA! Her boyfriend joked about her making so many mistakes in her Chinese, but honestly, it's the thought that counts :) Joyce makes me feel so special! I lalalaloveee youu :) Hehe!

THANK YOU Joyce! ^__^


PS, don't forget to enter my Dior, Sigma, Melliesh, Skin79 giveaway which ends March 9. Follow the link on the side bar!